OtoClearŪ Ear Irrigation
Features & Benefits
OtoClear has many benefits to you and your patients (in addition to gently, thoroughly and safely removing cerumen). Here are a few:
Benefits for your patients
- Flare-tip design - Like your elbow, OtoClear tips can not be over-inserted into the ear canal.
- Safety First - Three tiny holes point the water off at a 45° angle virtually eliminating the risk of damage to the tympanic membrane.
- Easy exit for debris - If you have the OtoClear tip fully inserted
into the ear canal and you turn on the water there could be a big mess. But there isn't. Exit portals let the water and debris drain in a controlled manner, keeping you and your patients clean and dry.
- Patient Comfort - Patients will experience the soothing sensation of a plastic receptacle that feels even better than the cap from a ball point pen!
Benefits for you
- Variety of Delivery Devices - OtoClear tips can be used with a standard luer lock syringe, a tabletop WaterpikŪ or The NEW Portable WaterpikŪ Unit..
- Single-Use - Use it once, throw it away. No clean up.
Article - OtoClear Study
*OtoClearŪ Tips - U.S. Patent #6,706,023
WaterpikŪ is a registered trademark of Water Pik, Inc.
The OtoClear Safe Irrigation Tip is not affiliated with Waterpik Technologies.